A cookie is a small text file that stores itself on your browser whenever you visit a web page. The usefulness of a cookie is that the website will remember your visit when you go back to it. Cookies normally store information of technical nature, personal preferences, customising content, user statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts etc. The objective of a cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies any website’s services offered would be reduced significantly. If you wish to know more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please go here.
Cookies used on this site
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies to guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are real people and not authorised application. This helps to combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to develop statistics about traffic and number of visitors to the website. By using this website, you are consenting to the treatment of your personal information by Google. As such, the exercise of any right to this end must be communicated directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click Like or Share.
Deactivating or deleting cookies
At any time you may execute your right to deactivate or delete of this web site. This must be done differently according to the browser that you use. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and as such they may exercise their right to deletion or deactivation of the same. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the proper or improper manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so the browser does not forget its decision to not accept them.